Sunday 2 January 2022

Topics covered by my surveys

I have just completed an update to the pages of my blog. At the top of the page for my survey reports I have now added the following table, which should help people find details about specific topics of interest.

I have put ticks to show what is being covered in my current 2021 survey, and once that analysis is completed and written I will update these.

You can click each tick to take you to the post for that survey.

Year

2013

2014

2015

2016

2017

2018

2019

2020

2021

Activities of Daily Living

ü

Bladder

ü

ü

Bowel

ü

Coronavirus

ü

Cure for HSP

ü

Depression

ü

ü

ü

Disabled Y/N?

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

Employment

ü

Exercise

ü

ü

Fatigue

ü

Frequency seeing professionals

ü

Grief/Stigma

ü

Home modifications

ü

Life with HSP

ü

ü

ü

Lifespace\Distance of travel

ü

Medication

ü

ü

Misdiagnosis

ü

ü

Mobility

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

Multiple Long Term Conditions

ü

Needs

ü

OXPAQ

ü

Pain

ü

Quality of life

ü

Resuorces/ Information

ü

ü

ü

Sleep

ü

SPRS questions

ü

Standing from chair

ü

ü

Supplements

ü

Support groups

ü

Surgery

ü

Symptom tracking

ü

Symptoms

ü

ü

Walking

ü

Walking distance

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü

Wellbeing

ü

ü

ü

ü

ü



No comments:

Post a Comment