Sunday 16 June 2024

New Shoes

So, its half way through 2024 and the new shoes that I got at the end of 2023 have gone!


This photo shows that the soles have started to fall to bits, with my left shoe doing most the work. Both shoes failed on the same day, during my recent house move, and with the soles flapping about they are no use. So, my conclusion is that the half price which I spent at the end of 2023 has lasted half as long! Looking at the wear pattern it starts to follow the same pattern as other shoes:


As this looks at the soles my left shoe is on the right, and the wear here is bigger than on the right shoe.

To test if it was the hard work of house moving I have bought another pair of the same shoes again, and we'll see how long they last, and if they die quickly I may revert back to the Karrimor Supa's next time.

I also have a set of pictures showing the wear on my Karrimor shoes through 2023:




No comments:

Post a Comment