Wednesday 22 February 2023

Symptoms update - New Shoes!

Time for a symptoms update post.

Shoes

Just before Christmas I got myself a new pair of shoes because my feet were getting too wet!

This picture shows the soles:


I notice that the wear on both shoes is a similar level, which indicates that both of my legs are behaving in a similar way. My left shoe (on the right of the photo) has the sole coming away more than the right shoe, whereas the right shoe has a definite hole and the sole is more or less attached to the shoe.

I got these previous shoes in November 2021, so they lasted 13 months, which is a great reduction from the pair before which lasted for 18 months. The wear pattern on these shoes is similar to the previous set. I speculate that these shoes have not lasted as long as the previous pair because I am going outside more and cycling less, meaning more contact with the ground.

Previous details of shoes here: https://hspjourney.blogspot.com/2021/11/new-shoes-symptoms-update.html

Fatigue

The other thing to note is that I'm finding my mobility more difficult, and either as a consequence or just in addition I'm finding myself more fatigued more quickly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment